WARNING: FLAMMABLE. Keep away from heat, sparks, and flames. Do not light reed. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Eye and skin irritant. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. In case of eye contact, flush with water for 20 minutes. In case of skin contact, wash oil off immediately with soap and water. If irritation continues, contact physician. Do not ingest. If ingested, get medical help or contact the Poison Control Center right away. Fragrance oils may harm fabrics, finished surfaces, and plastics. Clean spills immediately.